Do you ever feel lost, hopeless or all alone?
Or maybe you just feel like you’re stuck in the mud and want more out of life.
Or perhaps you’ve experienced a traumatic event or major change in your life and you’re having trouble moving on?
Depression is a mental health condition that impacts the lives of about 1-in-5 Americans. If left untreated it is the most common illness in the United States for people to miss work with. Treating depression begins with talking to a licensed medical professional such as your family doctor or a registered therapist.
Signs You May Need To Speak With Someone About Depression
- You’re not getting what you want out of life
- You’re looking to feel more motivated and excited about life
- You feel unhappy with your life
- You’ve been impacted by an event, such as an accident or death and are having trouble moving on
- You always think “it’s” your fault
- You’re experiencing body aches, head aches and/or a sore stomach
Depression Therapy Can Help You
- Increase your happiness and satisfaction with your life
- Improve your ability to set and achieve goals
- Improve your ability to manage your stress and mood changes
- Improve your self-awareness and the knowledge and skills for better self-care
- Improve your satisfaction in your relationships
- Learn valuable coping techniques
How We Approach Helping You Battle Depression
Our staff never judge a person and are always there to listen to each individual’s concerns. We work with each individual and carefully assess the root cause of their depression and then work with the individual on a plan to best treat and manage their depression.
Our staff are fully trained in a variety of techniques to treat depression, including:
- Dialectic Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- psychodynamic therapy
- Mindfullness techniques
If you’d like to speak discreetly with one of our professionally trained staff about depression therapy, contact us. Appointments for individual therapy and counseling are available in Petaluma and Santa Rosa. We look forward to speaking with you!