Do you find you’re at the office all the time?
Or maybe your partner is always nagging you to spend more time with them?
Or perhaps you can never seem to make it to your son’s Little League game or your daughter’s volleyball game?
With things costing more today than they did 20 years ago it seems like you have to work more to get ahead or even just to make ends meet. But what impact does all that work have on your happiness and the people around you?
Establishing a proper work-life balance is key to living a long, healthy, happy life.
Signs You May Need To Speak With Someone About Adjusting Your Work Life Balance
- You never seem to have enough time to go around
- You seem to struggle with finding “me time” and taking care of yourself
- You are always working
- People comment about how much you work
- You feel like you’re missing out on things
- You need help setting goals
- You need help defining what’s important to you
- You fight with your partner about never doing anything together or never seeing each other
Talking to Someone about Creating a Better Work Life Balance Can Help You
- Improve relationships you have with family, friends and loved ones
- Gain better overall health – people with good work-life balances tend to be healthier
- See what really is important in your life
- Spend more time creating memories with the people you love
- Have a better work-life balance
- Have less stress in your life
How We Approach Guiding You to a Better Work Life Balance
Our professional staff understand that very few people ‘want’ to work as much as they do, but in a lot of circumstances, people feel they ‘need’ to work as much as they do. We help you see that what you’re working towards in a lot of cases comes at a cost, ie, your health, time with family or missed experiences.
Let us guide you towards overworking yourself and help you build a plan where there is time for work, but also time to create memories and take care of yourself. If you’d like to speak with one of our work-life experts to see who is the fit is right for you, contact us.