Do you feel unhappy or unfulfilled with your life?
Or maybe you’ve recently had a relationship end and you’re not sure how to start over?
Or perhaps you’ve retired after spending 25 years doing the same thing and you’re looking for that next challenge?
Life transition counseling can help you see which direction makes the most sense for you, so you can get on with living a happier, more fulfilling life.
Signs You May Need To Speak With Someone About Transitioning From One Stage Of Your Life To Another
- You’re thinking about changing jobs or careers
- You’re going back to school or thinking about going back to school
- You’ve decided you want to be your own boss and start your own business
- You’ve recently had a relationship end or are contemplating ending a relationship
- Your kids have moved out and now the house feels empty
- You’ve recently retired
- You need help setting goals
- You’ve recently moved and feel out of place in your new community
- You feel you need a change
- You feel “stuck” in life
- You or your child are having trouble in school
Life Transition Guidance Can Help You
- Understand why things are changing in your life and see how the changes are impacting you, emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually
- Thrive during challenging times
- Discover strengths you never knew you had and use those new-found strengths to move forward in life
- Find your true passions and follow your heart more
- Find calmness amongst the chaos around you
- Become more mindful of yourself and the people around you
- Set goals and put a plan in place to achieve them
- See how your life transition will impact the people around you
How We Approach Guiding You Through The Various Transitions in Life
Our professional staff specialize in helping people transition through various stages. Whether it be the ending of something, or a beginning that you’re not certain of, our experienced and knowledgeable staff will be there every step of the way through your life transition.
Some of the techniques we use are:
- Value clarification
- Grief work
- Goal setting
- Solution focused therapy
If you’d like to speak with one of our life transition counselors to see if the fit is right for you, contact us.