Are you thinking of getting married?
Or maybe you’ve been divorced before, your current relationship is starting to get serious and you want to make sure this is your forever-spouse?
Or perhaps you just want to speak with someone about what the next 25-50 years could potentially look like with your better half?
Premarital counselling is one of the best ways to ensure you’re making the right decision when you say “I do” to that special someone.
Signs You May Need To Speak With A Pre-Marital Counselor
- You’re thinking of getting married
- You’re looking for someone to help guide you and your partner through the difficult conversation topics, such as, finances, career goals, kids, sex, religion, extended family members and more
- You’ve been divorced before and want to make sure this time it’s forever
- You’d like to have better communication with your partner
Pre-Marital Counseling Can Help
- Open the communications channels with you partner so that you can communicate better and with more openness
- You Understand you partner’s needs and wants and why they feel the way they do
- Bring you closer to your partner
- Prevent you from getting married if the time isn’t right
How We Approach Pre-Marital Counseling
Our staff have helped hundreds of couples smooth out any bumps they may have in their relationship, before those bumps become mountains and lead to a break up. By doing so, our premarital relationship counselors have helped couples avoid potential, painful and costly future divorces.
Some of the techniques we use are:
- Value clarification
- Role play
- Gottman method
- Emotionally Focued Therapy