It’s okay to disagree.
It’s okay to want to move on.
And it’s also okay to work out the differences you have with your partner.
With more than 50 per cent of marriages ending in divorce, divorce and/or separation counseling is one of the most common therapies Americans will seek in their lives.
Divorce and/or separation counseling will help you sort out the feelings you have and open up the lines of communication in your relationship.
And if it’s time to move on. Divorce therapy can help you plan what’s next for you and your family.
Signs You May Need To Speak With Someone About Divorce or Separation Therapy
- Your currently going through a divorce or are currently separated
- Your contemplating separation or divorce
- You are unhappy in your relationship
- You’re thinking of leaving your partner
- You fight with your partner about things like money and purchases
- You’re unhappy with life
- You have kids and the dynamics of your family are changing
Divorce and Separation Therapy Can Help With
- Increasing happiness and satisfaction with your life and help with your relationship
- Improving your ability to achieve your goals
- Improving your ability to manage stress and mood changes
- Giving you a better sense of how the other person is feeling
- Improving satisfaction with the relationship you are in and open up the communication channels between you and you partner
- Achieving a greater acceptance and peace of mind with the life you have
- Having a strong and open relationship with your kids
- Moving on in life
How We Approach Guiding You Through The Divorce and/or Separation Process
Our staff are all 100 per cent professionally qualified and certified to help you with your relationship. We take a client centered approach, first hearing both sides of what may be the source of tension in the relationship, then working with both peoples to help each person understand the other person’s point of view. If you’d like to speak with one of our relationship experts about divorce or separation, contact us. Appointments for individual therapy and counseling are available in Petaluma and Santa Rosa. We look forward to speaking with you!