Rates and Insurance
What Are Your Rates?
Taking the important step of contacting a therapist or coach is making an investment in yourself and your future. When you make this kind of commitment, you start to feel better.
Please contact us to discuss our individual, couples and family therapy, and coaching fees. We will usually clarify and agree upon the fee when scheduling your first appointment.
Which Insurance Plans Do You Take?
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Even if we are not part of your plan’s preferred network, “out-of-network” benefits may directly reimburse you for a portion of our charges.
Some staff are contracted as “preferred network providers” with the following plans:
Joan Menke, LMFT:
Bob Butler, LCSW:
- Medi-Cal / Partnership Health Plan / Beacon
- Kaiser – with pre-authorization (call for details)
- Beacon Health Options / Value Options
It is always best to call your insurance company (phone number on your card) to clarify your benefits. We suggest asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We will help verify insurance coverage and submit all billing directly to your plan. Even if we are not part of your plan’s preferred network, “out-of-network” benefits may directly reimburse you for a portion of our charges. Feel free to ask us about this.