Do you find you’re at the office all the time?
Or maybe your partner is always asking you to spend more time with them?
Perhaps you can never seem to make it to your son’s Little League game or your daughter’s volleyball game?
Do you feel you don’t have enough time for your friends, your hobbies or extended family?
With today’s cost of living it seems like you have to work more than ever to get ahead or even just to make ends meet. But what impact does all that work have on your happiness and the people around you?
Establishing a proper work-life balance is key to living a long, healthy, happy life.
Reasons To Speak With Someone About Adjusting Your Work Life Balance
- You never seem to have enough time to go around
- You seem to struggle with finding “me time” and taking care of yourself
- You feel that you’re always working
- You fight with your partner about never doing anything together or never seeing each other
- You miss spending time with friends and family
- People comment about how much you work
- You notice that your health, fitness and well being are suffering
- You aren’t feeling happy about your life as a whole
- You wonder if your priorities are out of balance
Creating a Better Work Life Balance Can Help You
- Improve your relationships with family, friends and loved ones
- Improve your health – people with good work-life balances tend to be healthier
- Clarify what really is important to you in your life
- Spend more time creating treasured memories with the people you love
- Reduce stress and anxiety in your life
- Be more effective and successful when you are fully engaged in what you want to be doing
How We Approach Guiding You to a Better Work Life Balance
Our licensed staff have experience and training in coaching, counseling and therapeutic approaches that will help you:
- Clarify your values, needs and goals in life
- Identify when you feel the most enlivened, productive and satisfied
- Use tools that build upon your strengths, to take actions that put your life back in balance.
Let us support you in building a plan where there is time for work, play, health and family.
Take a positive first step: Contact us now to speak with one of our life/work experts.